Don't throw away that Cougar Gold cheese can! This clever Bluetooth speaker was designed to fit inside. Now you can stream your music, podcasts and the big game for all to hear. It's the perfect keepsake for WSU alumni and a great conversation starter. All you have to do is provide the empty can!
Speaker is handmade in California.
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth Speaker
- USB Charging Cord (black)
- AUX Cord for older devices (white)
- Instructions and Warranty Card
- Note: cheese tin not included
- Wirelessly stream music, podcasts and the big game from all of your devices using Bluetooth (smartphones, tablets, laptops).
- Play audio from your favorite apps such as Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube and more.
- This speaker is great for sharing music with your family and friends.
- Surprisingly loud and clear sound quality. Use it in your kitchen, bedroom, backyard or tailgate.
- Installation is easy. Wash and dry your cheese can. Remove the 3M tape backing on the speaker (two places) and push the speaker firmly into the can. That's it! Note: Speaker is not meant to be removed from the can after installation.
- Rechargeable battery for 10+ hours of music on a single charge. Recharging takes about 3 hours using the included charging cable and you're ready to play again.
- Excellent sound powered by two 2-inch full-range speaker drivers and a 3W amplifier.
- AUX port for playing music with older devices using the headphone port.
- Dimensions: 6 inch diameter X 3 inch tall.
What is Cougar Gold?
Cougar Gold is a delicious aged white cheddar cheese made at the Washington State University Creamery. It comes in a can and you can buy it locally in Pullman, Washington from the grocery store or directly from Washington State University. Please note that you must provide your own Cougar Gold Can to go along with this Bluetooth Speaker.
About the Maker
"This is one of the best cheeses in the world!" claims Trash Amps founder Adam Wegener. Adam didn't personally attend WSU but he has close friends that attended the university. In an effort to combine his passions for music, engineering and sustainability, Adam invented this Bluetooth Speaker to fit inside the empty cheese can. He loves to find new uses for old things you might normally throw away.
"This speaker is much more complicated to produce than my Bluetooth Mason Jar Speakers, but the sound is incredible because it has two 2-inch speakers. I love the aesthetic with the wooden top and the yellow and white striped sides of the cheese can."