Trash Amps LLC
Mason Jar Speaker
Wooden Box Speaker KIT
Mason Jar Speaker KIT
Trash Amps Reviews
Trash Amps FAQ
Trash Amps Videos
Mason Jar Speaker KIT
Yes [Add $1.00]
I already have one [Subtract -$1.00]
Let's face it: the speakers on your phone & laptop aren't loud enough.
So grab this KIT & build a Wooden Box Speaker to play tunes from your smartphone & tablet.
BUT WAIT: it's also an electric guitar amplifier! Plug in & bust out those wicked solos. Great first project, you'll have music after 21 solder joints & some simple assembly. Impress your friends with a speaker you built with your own hands!
Click here for Assembly Video & Instructions!
Mason Jar Speaker KIT Demo Video
Mason Jar KIT Parts List
High Quality, High Volume Sound
– ample sound for your bedroom, kitchen, or backyard BBQ. People are always surprised at the amazing volume and full range sound created by the 2 inch full range speaker and 2.4W amplifier (140 to 20 kHz).
– works with any device with a headphone jack (smart phones, iPods, tablets, etc). Also functions as an electric guitar amp.
Fun for both beginner and advanced makers
– check out the assembly video and text instructions below. Only 21 solder joints (basic soldering knowledge required). Assembly requres less than 1 hour from start to music. Recommended for ages 12 and up.
Made in USA
– high quality product with USA sourced materials, prepared in California by two dudes who love speakers.
– headers connect the speaker and battery pack to the circuit board, so you can easily try different configurations or replace a broken part.
- most portable speakers come in a plastic box, which is a problem because less than 7% of plastics are recycled in the US. The glass Mason Jar is Earth-friendly because it is easily reused and recycled, plus you might already have one at home.
Strong, High Quality Cord
– connect your device, fits in any 3.5mm headphone jack. Use ¼” adapter for guitar.
Long Battery Life
– 3 AAA Batteries give you about 15 hours of jam time/easy listening (not included).
What's Not Included
– make sure you have access to these items: soldering iron, solder, phillips head screwdriver, wire clippers, ruler and 3 AAA batteries.